Cunningham Memorial Library | Your Campus Living Room
- About - The University Archives serves as the designated repository for the Indiana State University community. University Archives preserves and makes available for research purposes material of historical, legal or administrative value to the ISU community.
Research & Reproductions
- Research & Reproductions - University Archives houses a variety of material from university offices, alumni, and students that are available for research upon request in the Special Collections Reading Room
- Donate/Transfer and Retention - As the official repository for Indiana State University the University Archives takes various records from offices around campus, as well as material from student organizations, alumni, and others who have material on the history and life of ISU.
- Classes - The University Archives supports Faculty efforts to bring in students to engage with University Archives’ material through critical thinking modules, tours, and working with Faculty to provide access to primary sources for class assignments. See how the Archives can help you and your students!
- State-IT! - State-IT is designed to be a collection of present stories, images, videos, and recordings donated by students, faculty, staff, and alumni of Indiana State University that live alongside historic images housed in the University Archives. By uploading images of current ISU events and organizations to State-IT, current Sycamores will ensure that their photos are preserved by the University Archives for future Sycamores. Be part of ISU history and contribute today!
To request a collection be created in STATE-IT or Sycamore Scholars Click Here.